All in one brewpub brewing equipment for sale all over the world.Brewpub beer equipment mainly produces raw beer without filtration. Winemakers use unique brewing technology and distinctive taste to attract consumers. Usually, this kind of brewpub production equipment will be placed in places where consumers directly drink, such as restaurants, pubs, hotels, tourism and shopping centers.The original beer brewed on site will be a symbol of the image and strength of the hotel, which is equivalent to building a brewery in the brewpub. The supply of yellow beer, black beer, red beer, spirulina green beer and fresh beer with various fruit flavors for ladies can make customers enjoy the delicious taste of fresh beer and experience the unique cultural charm and passion atmosphere of home brewed beer.
All in one brewpub self brewing craft beer equipment needs to cooperate with specific brewing process to ensure the continuous production of beer. It takes about 12-20 days to prepare wort and stock liquor in different tanks through saccharification, filtration, boiling, sedimentation and fermentation.
After fermentation, the original beer slurry is obtained, which can be directly drunk and sold. If equipped with fine filtration and sterilization equipment, beer can be bottled or canned, so as to keep longer.
1. Grinding operation: wet the malt with water before grinding to ensure that the malt skin is "broken but not broken" in the grinding process. The finer the malt powder, the better. It can be used for protein decomposition and sugar extraction.
2. Add 400l-440l brewing water into the saccharification boiling pot, raise the temperature to 55 ℃ (depending on the temperature in winter and summer, the feeding water temperature changes), put the crushed malt into the saccharification pot, stir evenly, and let it stand for 40 minutes. When the time of protein decomposition is over, the steam is heated to 65 ℃ for 50 minutes. Saccharification time to turn on steam to 78 ℃. Start the saccharification pump and pump the mash into the filter tank. Start filtering.
3. Filtration process: after saccharification, return the mash to the clear volume, and open the filter valve for filtration. Depending on the clarity of wort, master the opening size of the filter valve, and observe the filtering situation at any time to avoid wort turbidity or stop filtering. In case of turbidity, reflux must be conducted again. In case of filter stop, the filter valve should be closed immediately, the wheat liquid should be stirred up, the filter layer should be formed again, and the filter should be returned and filtered until the filter is finished.
4. During the filtration process, close the filter valve after the initial filtration, and pump the prepared 350L 72 ℃ hot water into the filter tank for tank washing. Depending on the sugar content of the original wort, the number and times of washing trough were determined.
5. Boiling process: the wort is filtered and pumped into the boiling tank until it is heated to boiling. Add the first hops to the wort at the beginning of boiling, put in fragrant flowers ten minutes before the end of boiling, keep the boiling intensity, and the boiling process is over. After boiling, turn off the heating, pump the wort into the rotary sedimentation tank, stand still for 15-20 minutes, then pump the wort into the fermentation tank.
1. The temperature should be controlled at 9 ℃± 0.25 ℃ after yeast is added into the fermentor
2.. Generally, yeast enters fermentation within 6-12 hours after entering the tank. Measure the sugar content or observe whether there is gas discharged from the exhaust port
3. Remedial measures should be taken according to the situation if it still does not enter the fermentation state after 24 hours
4. When the sugar content decreased to 4.3-4.5bx, the pressure was kept at 0.08-0.13mp and the temperature was kept at 12 ℃± 0.25 ℃. Keep the pressure at 0.14MPa
5. Measure diacetyl about four days after sealing, and cool down to 0-2 ℃ after reaching the national standard
Welcome to consult all in one brewpub brewing equipment for sale.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.