The production and installation experience of our company fermentation tanks and cider fermenter tanks.Our products can be designed with different processes according to the different requirements of customers.We can produce products that meet the American and German processes to meet customer needs.Our products The bladder is made of high-quality stainless steel 304,outer according to customer requirements,using stainless steel polishing, matte,electroplating,copper and other forms. Beautiful appearance and durable.Manhole,CIP cleaning ball,thermometer interface,sampling port,etc.are fully equipped,and the 60°shape design of the small cone bottom can effectively improve the precipitation of beer yeast. Using this international beer standardized brewing production technology,online data real-time detection,remote monitoring can be achieved.
Cider Fermenter equipment and the fermenter notes that you need to know:
1.Container disinfection No matter what kind of fermentation container is used, it must be washed and disinfected before use to prevent contamination by bacteria and make fermentation safe.
2.The equipment and adjustment of the fermentation broth will crush the washed fruits and ferment them together with the pulp and peel. Citrus should be peeled first to prevent the pollution of essential oils. The fermentation broth must also undergo sugar adjustment and acid adjustment. Generally, the alcohol content of the finished wine is required to be 12-14 degrees or 16-18 degrees. In order to achieve the required alcohol content of the finished product, some raw materials need to be sugared.
Secondly, before adding to the fermenter, the sugar content of the juice needs to be measured, and the sugar content should be determined according to the sugar content. As for the acid content adjustment, because the juice content is too high or too low, it is not good for brewing. It is appropriate to use 8-12g acid in 1 liter of juice and a pH of 5.5. This amount of yeast adapts to it, and can give the wine a strong flavor and enhance its color.
3.Management during the intoxication period Pour the processed jam into the sterilized fermentation container, and the volume should not exceed 4/5 of the fermentation container to avoid overflow of pomace and juice when the fermentation is vigorous. If natural drunken mother bacteria are used, they can be allowed to ferment naturally; if artificial yeasts are used, preservatives should be added immediately when the raw materials are poured into the fermentation container, and the amount of sulfur dioxide used should reach 80-100mg/kg. Adding 5%-10% of the yeast liquid that has been expanded and cultivated, the closed fermentation is safer.
The fermentation condition of cider in fermenter equipment:
Like other microorganisms, yeast needs proper nutrition and proper environmental conditions. It is more sensitive to temperature, it needs oxygen, sufficient sugar, inorganic salts, nitrogen-containing compounds and auxins.
The growth and reproduction of yeast is the same as the fermentation conditions of alcohol. In fact, when the yeast buds and reproduces, no sugar is converted into alcohol. The stop of fermentation is a signal that the yeast stops growing and dying.
1. Temperature conditions, the suitable temperature for yeast fermentation is 20~30℃. Generally, when brewing dry white wine, the fermentation temperature should be controlled at 18~20℃. When brewing dry red wine, the fermentation temperature should be controlled at 25~30℃.
2. Air conditions, the yeast needs air during the breeding period. During the fermentation operation, there are many ways to pass in air, such as open circulation. In this process, it can not only infiltrate the upper layer of skin slag, but also achieve the purpose of passing air.
Cyclic operation (see picture) is necessary during the fermentation process, and its benefits:
① The circulation operation can produce air ventilation effect to achieve the purpose of air ventilation.
②Mix all parts of the fermenter evenly, such as added SO2 and added yeast, etc., which can also homogenize the sugar concentration and temperature of the entire tank.
③ Make other additives evenly distributed in the fermented mash.
④Strengthen the extraction function, reflux to make the mash absorbed on the skin residue flow, strengthen the extraction of polyphenol compounds, anthocyanidins and tannin pigments, and also dissolve other components in the skin residue.
⑤ Play the role of heat dissipation and cooling. Of course, the temperature control of the temperature-controlled fermentation tank by the refrigerant does not require heat dissipation.
3. Nutritional conditions. Nitrogen compounds in the yeast account for 25-60%, which are necessary components for cell nucleus reproduction. Therefore, there must be a sufficient amount of nitrogen that can be easily assimilated in the fermented mash. When the total amount of amino acids in the fermented mash is less than 25mg/l, it is necessary to add amino nitrogen. Generally, the yeast nutrient added to the fermented mash is ammonium salt such as thiamine, and the dosage is 10-20g/hl. The nutrient is dissolved in 10 times its weight in water or grape juice, and then added to the fermented mash Even the circulation can replenish nitrogen for the yeast. In addition to nitrogen, yeast still needs other substances, such as biotin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, etc., because in anaerobic conditions, yeast will not synthesize these substances. A few of the above growth factors are lacking in the later stage of fermentation, and fresh juice can be appropriately supplemented to supplement the required growth factors to make the fermentation proceed smoothly.
4. Acidity conditions. The propagation of yeast does not require very acidic conditions, but it can also ferment normally under slightly acidic conditions. I think it is better controlled under slightly acidic conditions between PH3.0~4.0. Under slightly acidic conditions, it does not affect the fermentation of yeast, but also inhibits the reproduction of other harmful bacteria. But too high acidity is not good for fermentation, and sometimes more volatile acid is generated.
5. Sulfur dioxide conditions, the use of SO2 in the wine brewing process is essential. The use of sulfurous acid in an appropriate amount can inhibit the growth of miscellaneous bacteria. The domesticated active dry yeast has a certain tolerance to SO2, and moderate SO2 has little effect on its reproduction and development, and it can be fermented normally after a period of adaptation. In actual production, when dry white wine is clarified at low temperature before fermentation, SO280~100mg/l is added. After the malic acid-lactic acid fermentation, dry red wine supplements SO2 to 60~80mg/l.
For the control of the cider fermentation environment in the fermenter, especially the temperature, our fermenter structure is made of a double-layer jacket. The interior of the jacket is a polyurethane insulation refrigeration layer with a cold water pipe embedded in it, which is connected to the cooling water of the refrigeration system. Can realize the temperature control of cider fermenter.Miller plates are used for cooling to enhance the turbulence of cold water in the jacket during cooling and improve efficiency.
The top of the cider fermentation tank is equipped with a CIP rotating cleaning spray ball, which is connected to the sterilant or hot water through the CIP system to keep the tank clean, which can prevent the Cider from infecting bacteria during the fermentation process. Ensure that the taste of Cider is uniform and stable.
Professional suppliers of cider fermenter equipment:
The production and installation experience of our company's fermentation tanks and cider fermenter tanks.Our products can be designed with different processes according to the different requirements of customers.We can produce products that meet the American and German processes to meet customer needs.Our products The bladder is made of high-quality stainless steel 304,outer material are optional according to customer requirements,using stainless steel polishing, matte,electroplating,copper and other forms. Beautiful appearance and durable.Manhole,CIP cleaning ball,thermometer interface,sampling port,etc.are fully equipped,and the 60° shape design of the small cone bottom can effectively improve the precipitation of beer yeast. Using this international beer standardized brewing production technology,online data real-time detection,remote monitoring can be achieved.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.