What is the best craft beer equipment? Under the circumstance of ensuring the quality of the equipment, the one that suits you is the best. Each customer's site, output, facing groups, and prices are different, so the configuration of the equipment is different.Each crafting equipment manufacturer’s program and process are more or less different. Communication is the key to solving the problem. Continue to communicate with the equipment manufacturer. Where are the differences and whose program is most suitable for you, this is the most Good craft beer equipment, so please contact us and let us keep communicating.
Before choosing the best beer equipment manufacturer, you must first understand what your needs are, what is the market positioning, and each manufacturer is the advantage of each manufacturer. The following is my summary of the manufacturer's advantages.
1. How many years of experience in the production of beer equipment, the longer the manufacturer, the more historical accumulation of equipment, and the research of equipment also has its own unique insights.
2. Choose a big brand. When we buy electrical appliances or other items, we usually choose a big brand. When buying beer equipment, it is the same. The quality of the big brand is guaranteed, and the reputation and quality are first-class.
3. To understand the strength of the manufacturer, you can clearly see the strength of the manufacturer by looking at the projects that the manufacturer has done, especially the large-scale beer equipment.
4. Service is the key. When we buy the product, not only the equipment itself, but also the service. If you have any questions, you can contact and communicate in time. It is possible that the equipment is cheap when you first buy the equipment, but the service cannot keep up. In fact, follow-up use Much more expensive.
After understanding the manufacturer, the next step is to understand the configuration. Each customer's requirements are different, and the configuration is definitely different.
The first step, malt crushing system
For craft beer brewing where the output is not too large, the roller malt grinder can be sufficient, which can better ensure that the bark is broken and not broken, and the malt content can reach the most suitable degree of pulverization. Ensure the next step of saccharification and filtration.
Any beer brewing is inseparable from the four steps of mash, lauter, boiling, and spinning. According to these four steps, we will answer them one by one.
Any beer brewing is inseparable from the four steps of saccharification, filtration, boiling, and spinning. According to these four steps, we will answer them one by one.
Saccharification system-When the saccharification pot is at a certain temperature, turn on the stirring, and slowly feed the material. When the feeding is over, continue to stir. Saccharification has one-step saccharification and multi-step saccharification, depending on the brewing process of your beer.
After saccharification, add hot water to the filter tank in advance to prevent the pot from being too cold, and the temperature of the mash will drop and the filtering speed will be slow. Turn on the cultivator and stir until the grains are flat and filtered until the wort is cool. Put the wort into the boiling pot, heat it, add the hops, (depending on the hops, the number of times the hops are added will be different), after boiling, put it into the rotary sink, and then enter the plate heat exchanger.
|Mash system||Compose||Suitable model||Heating method||Feature|
|One vessel one pot||30L-100L||Electric heating, steam heating, direct fire heating||Saccharification, filtration, boiling, and spin-down are carried out in one pot, suitable for small batches and small output manufacturers|
|Two vessel two pot||50L-2000L||Electric heating, steam heating, direct fire heating||1.50L-500L can be heated by electricity, and steam is recommended for heating above 500L. 2. Two containers, one can be used for saccharification and filtration, and the other can be used for boiling and spinning. 3. If the output is small, one can also be used for filtration, and the other pot can be used for saccharification, boiling, and spinning. Various combinations are available.|
|Two vessel three pot||50L-2000L||Electric heating, steam heating, direct fire heating||1. Both can be heated by steam, and those below 500L can be heated by electric or direct fire. 2. The combination of containers is: one tank is a saccharification/filter tank, the other tank has a filter on the top, and a spin-down tank on the bottom.|
|Three vessel three pot||50L-above2000L||Electric heating, steam heating, direct fire heating||1. Combination can be combined freely according to your own habits 2. Improve production efficiency and can work continuously.|
|Four vessel four pot||Above 500L||steam heating||1. It can work continuously and has high efficiency. 2. Saccharification, filtration, boiling, and rotary sinking each have one pot, each working separately|
|Five vessel five pot||Above500L||steam heating||1. In addition to the saccharification, filtration, boiling, and rotary sinking pot, add a gelatinization pot|
The above is the combination mode of the saccharification system, the heating method is available for selection, and the selection of the saccharification system is carried out according to the site conditions and output.
1. Miller board jacket, material SUS304, thickness 1.5mm, the cooling area of the cylinder is about 40% of the surface of the cylinder, and the cooling area of the cone is about 50% of the surface of the cone.
2. Polyurethane foam insulation, thickness 80mm.
3. The tank can withstand a pressure of 2.5bar.
4. Compression-resistant design of the cone under 60°.
5. 20% empty capacity. The upper part of the cylinder of the tank is flush with the bottom of the washing ball,
6. Equipped with a washing ball, the installation position is slightly lower than the welding seam between the cylinder and the head, and the washing pipe is Ø32.
7. The internal roughness is less than or equal to 0.4um, and there is no deformation, no scratches, and the welding seam is 2B surface.
8. The upper part is equipped with manhole and positive and negative pressure safety valve, single head.
9. The tank body is equipped with temperature sensor (-10-150℃, 4-20mA signal, L=200mm, 50.5 chuck connection, brand Forex), sampling valve; there is a sewage outlet at the bottom, and a wine valve at the bottom of the cone , Dried hops cast φ100.
10. The bottom drain pipe Ø38.
11. The internal 2B surface of the equipment, pickling passivation treatment, external surface drawing treatment, beautiful appearance, pipeline layout, opening position, etc. meet the requirements of operation, on-site installation and visit.
The best craft beer equipment also has a cleaning system, a refrigeration system, an electrical system, a filling system, etc., depending on your requirements. .
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.