If you want to make beer well, you need professional beer brewing equipment, and professional beer equipment needs to find professional beer equipment manufacturers. The main systems of beer brewing include crushing system, saccharification system, fermentation system, cleaning system, control system, steam system, water treatment system, filling system, etc. How to connect these systems and how to use them more conveniently? How can we make reasonable arrangements to save money and make it more convenient to use? We'll make the most reasonable design for you.
1. Wemac is a professional beer equipment manufacturer with more than 60 years of production experience in beer equipment production. Our equipment has been used for more than 50 years. We have rich experience in beer production and will make the most appropriate beer equipment scheme for unused sites.Wemac can provide equipment for large beer manufacturers
2. It has advanced production equipment and perfect tooling equipment to ensure that each process is kept improving, with a high degree of automation, labor saving and automatic temperature and pressure control.
3. Ensure high quality, long service life of equipment, low maintenance cost and maximize customer profit margin.
4. Service advantages: beer equipment provides free project consultation, benefit analysis, plant graphic design, 3D effect drawing, hotel and production site layout, equipment design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and training
The integrated mash system is simple in structure, occupy a small area, flexible and convenient to install and move, and low in production and operation costs. It is suitable for hotels or home brew production. The production process can be fully automatically controlled, saving time and effort. Hotel use is particularly leading.
The upper part of the integrated mash system is a mash filter pot, in which two steps of mash and filtration can be carried out; the lower part is a boiling and rotary sedimentation tank, in which the two steps of boiling and swirling precipitation can be carried out to complete the mash of wort At the same time, the integrated mash system has relatively fewer pipelines, and it is more convenient to clean and sterilize. It can save energy while ensuring effective sterilization, and the economic benefits are more prominent.
Small beer equipment, including 50l-300l, is suitable for small bars, restaurants, home brewing, experiments and other places, with small output and small floor area. We will design the best scheme according to the output you require. The process is: crushing - saccharification - Fermentation - filling - cleaning.
The figure above shows the complete two vessel saccharification system.
1. Crush the malt with a malt crusher
2. Saccharification filtration boiling rotary sedimentation is the step of saccharification system. Generally, 50l-300l beer equipment is used. The saccharification system usually adopts two saccharifiers, namely saccharification pot / filter pot + boiling + rotary sedimentation pot, which can better ensure the taste of beer.
3. Cool the spin settled beer with a plate heat exchanger to make the temperature reach about 8 ℃, and put it into the fermentation tank for fermentation. The fermentation process is that yeast converts the sugar in wort into ethanol and carbon dioxide, and the temperature in the fermentation tank must be maintained.
4. The refrigeration system is composed of a refrigerator and an ice water tank. The medium of the ice water tank is alcohol or ethylene glycol, and the temperature in the ice water tank is always kept at - 6 ℃. The refrigeration system is used to cool the wort and fermentation tank after spin sedimentation.
5. The heating methods of saccharification system in 50l-300l beer equipment include direct fire heating, electric heating and steam heating. Generally, smaller equipment adopts electric heating, which saves the cost of steam boiler and reduces the cost.
6. For CIP cleaning, we have a cleaning head in each tank, which can heat water in a boiling pot and circulate it with a pump to clean each tank.
Small breweries generally emphasize the flavor and brewing technology of beer. Our small beer production equipment produces from 500 liters to 3500 liters per batch. At the same time, we provide corresponding services, such as a complete set of small beer equipment, whole process installation service, brewing formula and technology of well-known liquor varieties, personnel training, etc. We can provide turnkey projects: in addition, the brewing system can also be upgraded if necessary.
1. The heating system of saccharification system in small breweries usually uses steam heating, and it is recommended to be equipped with steam boiler.
2. As the output increases, the configuration will certainly increase accordingly, in order to facilitate production. The crushing system usually uses a double roll malt crusher. If the output is large, it is recommended to use a multi roll malt crusher.
3. The saccharification system usually uses two devices and three bodies, or three devices. If 24-hour uninterrupted production is required, it is recommended that the saccharification filtration boiling rotary sedimentation equipment operate to ensure production.
4. The fermentation tank will also be equipped accordingly to meet the production needs
5. CIP cleaning needs to be equipped with trolley.
6. The control system can be semi-automatic and fully automatic
7. If bottling is required, a filling system can be equipped
If you want to know which configurations, please contact us. We have professional engineers to make the best scheme for you.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us.