We need to know how beer is brewed and what is its process? What kind of equipment area is needed to complete the process.
Raw material treatment, mainly composed of malt grinder
2. Saccharification system mainly consists of saccharification pot, filtration, boiling and rotary sedimentation.
3. The fermentation system is mainly composed of fermentation tanks. The number of fermentation tanks depends on the daily output and the type of beer
4. CIP cleaning system is mainly composed of mobile cleaning vehicle
5. The refrigeration system is composed of ice water tank, refrigerator, ice water pump, etc.
As the name suggests, the saccharification system is a tank, in which saccharification, filtration, boiling and rotary whirlpool are all carried out. It can also be made into one pot and two containers. The upper container is saccharification and filtration, and the lower one is boiling and rotary sedimentation.
The saccharification system is composed of two bodies and two vessels, two bodies and three vessels, and three bodies and three vessels. The specific configuration should be determined according to the output and usage habits of customers
One vessels one pot:The utility model has the advantages of small floor area, space saving, simple operation and low cost. The requirements for the taste and color of the wine are not high.
One vessels two pot:
Low yield, suitable for less than 500L, relatively low cost, save space, simple operation, the production of beer is relatively high quality.
Two vessels two pot:Generally American style saccharification system, generally with hot water tank. Saccharification and filtration in a container, boiling and whirlpool in a container.
Two vessels three pot:One vessel is a pot for saccharification and boiling, and the other vessel is composed of two pots. The upper pot is for filtration, and the lower pot is for rotary sinking. This is a German equipment, which is commonly used.
Advantages: this kind of equipment has the advantages of small area, convenient installation and less capital investment. The fermentation system of the all-in-one machine is also a separate tank, and the advantages are that it can be used by plug-in and easy installation.
(1) Because the all-in-one machine combines the saccharification, filtration, boiling and sedimentation system of beer fermentation system into a tank, the operation is more complex, and there are many valves, so it is easy to cause mistakes in the operation process;
(2) One of the most important steps in wort preparation is boiling. When several cans are combined into one can, the actual capacity of the tank is insufficient, and the wort can not reach the boiling strength, which is easy to overflow,
(3) In the process of wort preparation, enough boiling strength can make the protein in wort agglomerate and precipitate, because the equipment of all-in-one machine can not reach the boiling strength, the protein content in wort is high, and the liquor quality is poor;
(4) The refrigerator is located at the bottom of the fermentation tank. The copper tube is located on the wall of the tank. The Freon goes through the copper tube, but the temperature of Freon is too low, which is easy to cause the wine body on the wall to freeze and cause the loss of the wine body;
(5) The bottom of the fermentation tank is flat, without cone, the impurity precipitation effect in the wine body is not good, the integrated machine can not recycle the yeast without cone, which greatly increases the production cost;
(6) The all-in-one machine mostly uses electric heating tube for heating, because the heating tube is in direct contact with wort, wheat grains are easy to adsorb on the heating tube, resulting in the smell of paste pot.
Now the mainstream equipment in all kinds of places, no matter how big or small, needs more investment, but the failure rate is low, and the wine tastes good. All kinds of distillery craft circle are approved equipment
(1) It can produce 2-3 batches of beer in one day, which increases the work efficiency;
(2) There is enough boiling space in the split pot, the wort can reach enough boiling strength, the precipitation effect of wort protein is better, and the wine body is clear;
(3) The reasonable ratio of height to diameter of beer fermentor and the design of 60 degree cone can better precipitate impurities and improve the clarity of the wine;
(4) Most of the fermenters are 60 degree cones, which can precipitate yeast and recycle yeast, so as to improve the reuse rate of yeast and reduce the production cost;
(5) The refrigeration of beer fermentation tank is to design a layer of water belt outside the inner tank of the fermentation tank, equipped with ice water tank. The ice water tank contains 25% alcohol solution, and the minimum temperature is - 6-8 degrees. Through water circulation, the temperature control of the fermentation tank is more relaxed, the cooling time is prolonged, and the wort can form good convection, There is no big temperature error in the wall and center of wort tank, and the temperature control is better. All tanks are cooled by one refrigerator, and large brand refrigerator is selected to reduce the accident rate of equipment;
(6) The split equipment is usually heated by boiler steam, which is in indirect contact with wort. The wheat grains will not be adsorbed on the heating tube, resulting in the smell of paste pot.
The production and installation experience of our company fermentation tanks and cider fermenter tanks.Our products can be designed with different processes according to the different requirements of customers.We can produce products that meet the American and German processes to meet customer needs.Our products The bladder is made of high-quality stainless steel 304,outer according to customer requirements,using stainless steel polishing, matte,electroplating,copper and other forms. Beautiful appearance and durable.Manhole,CIP cleaning ball,thermometer interface,sampling port,etc.are fully equipped,and the 60°shape design of the small cone bottom can effectively improve the precipitation of beer yeast. Using this international beer standardized brewing production technology,online data real-time detection,remote monitoring can be achieved.More >>
When you want to be a restaurant, bar or barbecue shop and need to serve refined beer to attract customers, there will be a lot of preparation. First of all, brewing technology is necessary, and a process suitable for local taste is essential. Secondly, beer equipment must be considered. To brew good beer, a suitable equipment with high quality and low price will also be necessary. How to find a good device? Do not know this manufacturer, so many mixed manufacturers, which one to choose? Which model does the beer equipment use? If you choose the large one, the daily output will not reach, resulting in a waste of resources. If you choose the small one, the daily output will be too small to meet the daily demand.More >>
The all in one brewpub brewing equipment is made of food grade 304 stainless steel. It provides turnkey projects from selecting high-quality large malt to malt crushing system, mash system, fermentation system, CIP cleaning system, control system, filling system, etc.All in one beer equipment belongs to micro beer equipment, which is mainly sold in bars, restaurants, hotels, barbecue shops and other places. The equipment has small volume and compact structure. The shape of beer equipment can also be designed according to the decoration in the store, so as to integrate the appearance of the equipment with the style in the store, improve the style of the store and attract consumers.More >>
Double-layer #304 Stainless steel material.Automatic heating/Automatic temperature control/Automatic cooling system,Professional Beer Mash Tun.
double layer stainless steel beer mash tun, Fermental tun and Beer storage Keg, Beer Bottle, and is a technical manufacturer who can provide the relevant craft beer brewing solutions.
Brewing beer equipment is generally divided into household and commercial two types. It can also be divided into different production requirements. Generally speaking, the production demand for household use is small, and the all-in-one machine is relatively more. The commercial ones are divided into many different production specifications. The commonly used ones are 300L, 500L and 1000L. The function is more powerful than that of the household, and there is also an all-in-one machine.
The quality of handmade craft beer is closely related to the manufacturers of beer equipment. So it's very important to choose the right beer equipment, which is why we will pay attention to the ranking of beer equipment manufacturers. Of course, the ranking of beer equipment manufacturers depends not only on the quality of beer equipment, but also on the strength, service, after-sales and other aspects. If these aspects are done very well, it is a beer equipment manufacturer worthy of our cooperation.More >>
With the development of science and technology, there are many kinds of craft beer equipment manufacturers. Different manufacturers have different production technology and different materials, which makes the price of products uneven. It is suggested to choose the one with high cost performance rather than the one with low price. So how do we choose craft beer equipment according to different production scale?More >>
Product quality requirements: meet the standards of beer kegs cleaning and filling，the filling capacity can reach to 300Kegs per hour,Customized production, testing, cleaning and labeling devices can be selected according to customer requirements.More >>
The Role of Yeast in Brewing
By: Owen Ogletree
Share This Article
The Role of Yeast in Brewing
The fascinating microscopic organism that is yeast provides a tremendous impact on beer and brewing. Yeast plays a key role in creating the distinctive aroma and flavor components that make up an impressive variety of beer styles. Without the metabolism of yeast cells, the traditional production of alcoholic beverages would not be possible.
Yeasts are single-celled organisms with a nucleus that belong to the fungus kingdom. Unlike plant cells, yeast requires no sunlight, and the organism has been the catalyst used in baking and the creation of alcoholic beverages for thousands of years. During fermentation, the primary beer yeast species, known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, produces energy for its cellular metabolism by converting certain sugars into carbon dioxide, alcohols and fermentation by-products.
Brewers in the middle ages had no idea about the presence of yeast and the role it plays in beer production. These rustic brewers would often stir a new vat of wort with a "magic" wooden paddle inoculated with yeast cells from previous batches. Fermentation would kick in within a few hours. Thankfully, modern brewers possess an intimate scientific knowledge of yeast types, metabolism, reproduction and flavor-production characteristics.
Basically, two types of brewing yeast exist – classified originally on whether fermentation takes place at the top of the fermenter or near the bottom. Beer yeast that prefers warmer temperatures and working near the top of the fermenter is known as "ale" yeast. Bavarian wheat beer yeast is also classified as a type of ale yeast. "Lager" yeast likes to hang out at the bottom of the fermenter and thrives in colder temperatures.
Ale yeast strains ferment best at temperatures in the range of 60 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit. They are quite diverse in metabolism and in the production of fruity, spicy aroma and flavor compounds imparted to the finished beer. Think of a traditional English brewery using ale yeast in open fermentation vats at a rather cool ambient temperature. The beer ferments in just a few days, and the resulting English bitter style offers elegant notes of dried fruit, stone fruit and perhaps just a hint of butterscotch - all of which are fermentation by-products from the ale yeast.
Ale yeast has a knack for excreting ester chemicals that can be perceived as various fruit notes. Being greatly influenced by temperature, ale yeast can experience a four-fold increase in ester production as a result of increasing fermentation temperature from 60 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Ales fermented at extremely warm temperatures will often exhibit intense fruitiness.
If you want to make craft beer, you don't know the sales volume at the beginning, and you don't want to invest too much. Is the saccharification system an all-in-one machine or a split one? The all-in-one machine is cheap and covers a small area, so it is especially suitable for those who have just started. But I heard that the saccharification machine is not as easy to use as the split machine. I don't know how to choose. No matter which type of beer equipment is suitable, it is the best. It mainly depends on the daily output, what kind of beer to brew, the general budget, and the size of the venue to recommend the most suitable beer equipment.More >>
If your goal is simply to brew a batch of beer and consume it in one sitting with a group of friends,all you need is a brewing bucket,a bubbler,and a siphon hose, or other words,you make beer just want to drink with your family and friend,the aim or brewing beer is not to make money,so that is enougn to make beer at home.More >>
With the improvement of living standards, people have higher and higher requirements for the taste of beer. There are many flavors of craft beer, including sweet, sour, tea, fruit, and even salty and fresh, which can meet your taste buds. The reason why craft beer is increasingly coming into people's view is not only related to the upgrading of people's consumption demand, but also closely related to the current trend of high-end beer. Fang Gang, a beer marketing expert, believes that the improvement of consumption level has not only spawned high-end and diversified consumption demand, but also achieved the survival soil of refined beer. When the taste of mainstream beer tends to be insipid and the trend of low degree makes people tired of tasteless beer, some consumers will come into contact with different kinds of beer. Another manifestation of consumer demand is the increasingly obvious trend of high-end beer. Compared with ordinary beer, craft beer is more expensive, so it also benefits from the trend of high-end beer and becomes the choice of more people.More >>