We need to know how beer is brewed and what is its process? What kind of equipment area is needed to complete the process.
Raw material treatment, mainly composed of malt grinder
2. Saccharification system mainly consists of saccharification pot, filtration, boiling and rotary sedimentation.
3. The fermentation system is mainly composed of fermentation tanks. The number of fermentation tanks depends on the daily output and the type of beer
4. CIP cleaning system is mainly composed of mobile cleaning vehicle
5. The refrigeration system is composed of ice water tank, refrigerator, ice water pump, etc.
As the name suggests, the saccharification system is a tank, in which saccharification, filtration, boiling and rotary whirlpool are all carried out. It can also be made into one pot and two containers. The upper container is saccharification and filtration, and the lower one is boiling and rotary sedimentation.
The saccharification system is composed of two bodies and two vessels, two bodies and three vessels, and three bodies and three vessels. The specific configuration should be determined according to the output and usage habits of customers
One vessels one pot:The utility model has the advantages of small floor area, space saving, simple operation and low cost. The requirements for the taste and color of the wine are not high.
One vessels two pot:
Low yield, suitable for less than 500L, relatively low cost, save space, simple operation, the production of beer is relatively high quality.
Two vessels two pot:Generally American style saccharification system, generally with hot water tank. Saccharification and filtration in a container, boiling and whirlpool in a container.
Two vessels three pot:One vessel is a pot for saccharification and boiling, and the other vessel is composed of two pots. The upper pot is for filtration, and the lower pot is for rotary sinking. This is a German equipment, which is commonly used.
Advantages: this kind of equipment has the advantages of small area, convenient installation and less capital investment. The fermentation system of the all-in-one machine is also a separate tank, and the advantages are that it can be used by plug-in and easy installation.
(1) Because the all-in-one machine combines the saccharification, filtration, boiling and sedimentation system of beer fermentation system into a tank, the operation is more complex, and there are many valves, so it is easy to cause mistakes in the operation process;
(2) One of the most important steps in wort preparation is boiling. When several cans are combined into one can, the actual capacity of the tank is insufficient, and the wort can not reach the boiling strength, which is easy to overflow,
(3) In the process of wort preparation, enough boiling strength can make the protein in wort agglomerate and precipitate, because the equipment of all-in-one machine can not reach the boiling strength, the protein content in wort is high, and the liquor quality is poor;
(4) The refrigerator is located at the bottom of the fermentation tank. The copper tube is located on the wall of the tank. The Freon goes through the copper tube, but the temperature of Freon is too low, which is easy to cause the wine body on the wall to freeze and cause the loss of the wine body;
(5) The bottom of the fermentation tank is flat, without cone, the impurity precipitation effect in the wine body is not good, the integrated machine can not recycle the yeast without cone, which greatly increases the production cost;
(6) The all-in-one machine mostly uses electric heating tube for heating, because the heating tube is in direct contact with wort, wheat grains are easy to adsorb on the heating tube, resulting in the smell of paste pot.
Now the mainstream equipment in all kinds of places, no matter how big or small, needs more investment, but the failure rate is low, and the wine tastes good. All kinds of distillery craft circle are approved equipment
(1) It can produce 2-3 batches of beer in one day, which increases the work efficiency;
(2) There is enough boiling space in the split pot, the wort can reach enough boiling strength, the precipitation effect of wort protein is better, and the wine body is clear;
(3) The reasonable ratio of height to diameter of beer fermentor and the design of 60 degree cone can better precipitate impurities and improve the clarity of the wine;
(4) Most of the fermenters are 60 degree cones, which can precipitate yeast and recycle yeast, so as to improve the reuse rate of yeast and reduce the production cost;
(5) The refrigeration of beer fermentation tank is to design a layer of water belt outside the inner tank of the fermentation tank, equipped with ice water tank. The ice water tank contains 25% alcohol solution, and the minimum temperature is - 6-8 degrees. Through water circulation, the temperature control of the fermentation tank is more relaxed, the cooling time is prolonged, and the wort can form good convection, There is no big temperature error in the wall and center of wort tank, and the temperature control is better. All tanks are cooled by one refrigerator, and large brand refrigerator is selected to reduce the accident rate of equipment;
(6) The split equipment is usually heated by boiler steam, which is in indirect contact with wort. The wheat grains will not be adsorbed on the heating tube, resulting in the smell of paste pot.
Craft brewery equipment is widely used in medium breweries and beer pubs. It can brew pale lager, amber lager, dark lager, ale and etc at proper temperature with different raw material.More >>
A complete set of 500L beer equipment consists of malt crushing system, saccharification system, fermentation system, steam system, refrigeration system, CIP cleaning system, pipeline system, etc. 500L brewing beer equipment is generally used in commercial, restaurants, bars, barbecue shops and other places.More >>
100L beer equipment can be used in home brewing and business. Each batch can produce 100L beer, and two batches can be made every day, up to 200L beer. If you are at home, you can produce beer every few days. If it is commercial, first of all, it is necessary to determine how many liters of beer are produced a day. The 100L beer equipment can produce up to three batches a day, but considering the labor intensity, it can produce up to one or two batches a day. The number of fermentation tanks is determined according to the amount of beer produced.More >>
Small beer equipment is generally divided into two types, one is small household simple equipment, and the other is commercial beer equipment. Small household simple equipment generally refers to 30l-100l, with small floor area, convenient operation and relatively simple technology. Commercial beer equipment generally refers to 300l-2000l beer equipment. Now the popular fine brewing beer equipment in the market is made with this equipment.More >>
The 100L micro beer equipment belongs to a small beer brewing system. Small space, high degree of automation, simple and easy to operate. The mash process is electric heating, which is generally equipped with two device specifications (mashing+lautering + boiling+whirlpool), with ice water tank, plate heat exchanger, wort oxygenator, wort pump, etc; The fermentation process is automatically controlled by PLC, and 6 fermentation tanks are generally configured according to the standard. It belongs to self entertainment beer brewing equipment.More >>
If you are planning to build a brewery, you must consider the turnkey beer project. What is the whole turnkey beer production line like? Which manufacturers can do a good job in this beer production line? What problems should we pay attention to? The beginning of a new project certainly requires a lot of preparatory work and a lot of problems. Many times, it is very difficult. This professional problem should be solved by a professional company. We can provide you with the turnkey work of the whole beer project, with more than 60 years of production experience.More >>
Beer, as the most favorite beverage of the public, has a large sales volume, especially in bars, restaurants, tea restaurants, shopping malls, supermarkets and other places. More and more people try to brew beer by themselves, especially with a certain customer base. The price of commercial beer equipment has become a problem for everyone to consider. How much does it cost to buy a set of commercial beer equipment? The models and sizes of commercial beer equipment vary greatly, ranging from 100L to 2000L; In terms of technical configuration, there are low configuration, standard configuration and high configuration; From the control system, there are semi-automatic, full-automatic, etc. These factors affect the cost of commercial beer equipment.More >>
In this article, we will learn about electric brewing systems.When opening a brewery,a key decision is which brewery heating option to choose.The three main brewery heating options to choose from are electricity,direct fire and steam.
Determining the best option for you is not easy, and there are many factors at play.The first heating solution we will see is electric, and this option is usually used for smaller wineries as it is usually the cheapest installation option.
As a popular drink, more and more people like to brew beer. How is beer brewed? According to beer concentration, it is divided into high concentration beer, medium concentration beer and low concentration beer. According to the production mode, it is divided into: fresh beer, pure draft beer and cooked beer. No matter what kind of beer, the beer brewing system is divided into: malt crushing system, saccharification system, fermentation system, CIP cleaning system, refrigeration system, control system, filling system and water treatment system.More >>
As one of the oldest beverages in the world, beer has a history of 4000-5000 years. It uses malt as the main raw material, adds hops, and is brewed by yeast. Craft beer is actually an innovation movement in the beer industry. Behind it is the rise of the young consumers born in the 80s and 90s. They have higher requirements for consumer experience, personalization and diversification.More >>
For beer equipment, each customer has different requirements. We have talked about what equipment beer equipment needs, how to choose beer equipment, and what is the most suitable scheme? According to the different needs of each customer, today we will talk about the additional configuration of beer equipment, so that we can use it better and more conveniently to brew higher quality beer.More >>
As the core of the whole beer equipment, saccharification system is the key to brewing beer, so how to choose the saccharification system suitable for you? As we all know, the saccharification system is divided into four steps: saccharification - Filtration - boiling - spin sedimentation. In order to achieve the desired effect in each step and save cost, the combination of saccharification system is very key.More >>